Friday, March 27, 2009

Rehab


Hi All - Jack has graduated to the Rehab unit. It took some doing after a rough Thursday night but he's now on the Rehab floor. Here's a bit of advice, if a doctor wants to give your child an IV of caffine at 10pm, say NO!
He had some visitors today. His Aunt Jacquie and cousin Katie came from Milwaukee and boy did they luck out because 3rd floor was having a Ice Cream Social.
Aunt Jacquie and Katie have bravely volunteered to entertain Dominic for 3 days. Dominic is heading back to his "roots" this weekend. WISCONSIN
I'm sure the Wisconsin counsins will be tired come Monday.
Tomorrow Jack starts his therapies and I'm sure it will be tough because he's pretty sore. It will be a very slow process but we're hopeful he'll be up and walking (with his walker) in a couple of weeks. I have to cut this short tonight because I on running on no sleep. I need an IV of caffinee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for all your great emails and words of encouragment! I'm passing them all on to Jack.

2 comments:

  1. Nic is fits right in. You wouldn't know we didn't have 3 children! The only clue is Michael is really kind and generous to Nic. And Nic swears almost as much as me #;@ - only kidding. He says he can stay up until "whenever". He's on vacation! We're having a riot! Take care! Give Jack hugs and kisses. Jack looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just figured out how to respond to this. Thank you for sharing Jack's journey. WE are praying for him and thinking of him and you all. No I'm not from Texas. love Donna

    ReplyDelete